Fusion Physiotherapy & Wellness Centre is excited to announce we are able to direct bill to the above companies.
What You Need to Know
- The name of your Extended Healthcare Provider
- Your ID # / Policy # (Usually Found on your Benefit Card)
- Your relationship to the Policy Holder (Self, Spouse, Parent, etc.)
- If you have Secondary Coverage from a spouse / parent / etc.
- The date of your accident / your current injuries
- If you were referred by a physician
What You Need to Bring
- Your Benefit Card
- A Doctor’s Referral (If referred by a physician)
- A valid credit card to keep on file
Frequently Asked Questions
When Do We Bill? We bill your plan during every visit to our office so please ensure to take a copy of your submission upon leaving.
If Your Plan Only Covers a Percentage of your claims: You are still eligible for direct billing! We are able to bill the allowed percentage of your treatment online. Please note that the remainder of your balance must be settled up at the end of your visit.
If Your Extended Healthcare Provider is not on the List: Don’t worry! More health care plans are always being added. Stay tuned for future announcements as more providers become available for direct billing!
If Your Claim is Denied: If your direct billing claim is denied, we ask that your account balance is paid at the end of your visit. The front desk staff will let you know if your claim was denied before you leave.
Please Note: Every benefit plan has unique restrictions / policies that may not allow for direct billing online. We encourage all of our patients to check with their Extended Healthcare Providers before coming in to ensure that they are eligible for this service. Not every plan will allow direct deposit to our clinic, in this case we require that you pay us directly, and we will be happy to submit on your behalf.